Thursday, December 10, 2009

T-ara: Bo Peep Bo Peep


T-ara:

Bo Peep Bo Peep

I am not sure if I'm suppose to call this group Tiara or Tara or T-ara. I haven't heard alot of buzz around this song yet. Yes, Bo Peep is the name of the song. It's the song I love to hate. It's just toooooo catchy and I can not get it out of my head! But, the videos make me want to throw up....


Video Links


Video with English Subs (the original video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHPOPn78UVc

-True, music videos are not blockbusters. But, this video is just bad. It looks like a group of high school girls designed the video...which maybe they did.



--This video....ugh. It is not as risque as the American vids. But, wow, is this group trying to do an Abracadabra moment?. . . You are not the Brown Eyed Girls.

No comments: