Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2PM: Heartbeat



2PM: Heartbeat

Hello 2PM! This has to be one of my favorite groups in Korea. Every song that I have heard from 2PM has been a listening delight. This group really does have the whole package: catchy tunes, great choreagraphy, awesome packaging (please look at this album cover) and hot members!


I can not say enough good things about 2PM.



The Videos:


Official Video:




--English subtitles for the video


The video is pretty incredible, you can always count on 2PM to deliver with their music and videos. I'm not sure about the suit choice for the guys....what do you think?

Oh, and what about the beginning of the video with the red heart in his hand, pretty cool effect!



Live Performance:


--I cannot believe this intro with this ice. It is incredible! I really enjoy this song mostly based on this video, it really is an incredible performance. 2PM really knows how to package themselves well.

*As a sidenote...I have seen several of their other live performances of heartbeat, each one with a funky suit on the guys. What does a funky suit have to do with heartbeat? Maybe I'm not opening up my vision enough to the artistic side.

No comments: