Monday, December 13, 2010

IU (아이유): Good Day (좋은 날)




My friend Jessica, a fellow hardcore kpop fan, left this on my Facebook page with the message, "infinitely better than Marshmallow."  Yes, this is the same IU that I saw at the concert I went to and the same one that did the song, Marshmallow.  So, IU has really grown up since then...


Some of the highlights from this vid:
*She picks up a marshmallow package in the store! How cute!
*The talking parrot-hahaha really unexpected, in fact when I heard it I thought an ad had popped up on the background of my computer.
*IU's outfit on the roof when they are singing is so Korean!  The heels, tights, uber short skirt and long sleeved shirt with no sort of neck in it.  It's okay to show leg but not anything on top!
*The instrument guy--why does he have feathers in his hair and on his suit?  I'm confused.
*The guy from the shop is SUPER cute!


 
Which do you prefer the real IU or the marshmallow one?

1 comment:

-admin kpoppa said...

I think the instrument guy, Jung Jae Hyung, has feathers because he represents the parrot.

He is a famous composer and IU begged him for the song "L'amant" on 'Last Fantasy'. Actually went to his house, herself, to beg him for the song.

Lee Hyori & Jung Jae Hyung will host a new TV music show called 'You & I' and it airs on Feb. 26, 2012. First guest, IU! -admin kpoppa http://www.facebook.com/iu.official.fansite